About Ben Stevens
Since 2002, Ben’s career has focused on every aspect of residential property. From valuation, consultancy, investment and sales, Ben’s knowledge and experience are second to none.
Ben has earned a reputation for his professional expertise and upfront friendly approach. With more and more sellers choosing his skills, he's expanded the team and services, to ensure you get only the very best service when you're selling your home.
The Power Of A Great Team
When you work with Ben Stevens and the team, you get a team of agents and a dedicated PA working for you. That means more people to take buyer enquiries, show your property and front your open homes – a super salesforce.
Every member of the team has a specialist role in the campaign. We offer our clients in house expertise in administration, project management and home styling. We also offer a number of 'Ben Stevens' exclusive advertising channels. So, when your house hits the market, not only will it look better than ever, it will be seen by large numbers of buyers looking for a property just like yours.
More professionalism, more value, more service and excellent results. That's our promise to you.
Ben’s Qualifications & Experience
- Wellington's only licensed agent and registered property valuer
- Number one agent for Ray White Leaders 2016-2020
- WINNER Ray White international award for customer experience. Ranking in the top 1% of 6000 agents across New Zealand, Australia and Asia - as rated by our clients!
- Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Property Valuation and Management from Massey University
Nestled into the hills of Melrose, this fully renovated 1930's home offers a stylish start to any property journey. The ideal choice for professionals looking for a modernised character home just a stone's throw from Lyall Bay. Fantastic features on offer include;
• Generous family living space with indoor/outdoor flow to a balcony with expansive sea views • Fabulous, modern kitchen with central island bench and plenty of storage, open to a spacious dining area perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Stunning, family bathroom with shower over bath, large format tile finish, colour accents, and heated floor • Light filled master bedroom with inbuilt storage, access to the balcony and a tranquil, leafy outlook • Ground floor double bedroom provides separation for older children and guests • A third bedroom doubles as a home office • To the rear of the property, a terraced garden with tree lined deck provides a magnificent vantage point to relax with a wine and enjoy the panoramic views
So, if you're yearning for the relaxed coastal lifestyle of this popular suburb, with its vibrant, surf loving communities, excellent cafes and amenities, easy access to the airport, hospital, and Kilbirnie shopping precinct, plus a short commute to the city - this is the one for you! Call us immediately to view.